About Me

The name's Courtney. I tell stories & i love to laugh. sometimes i smile so much that my cheeks get sore...i have many interests and will talk about anything. Here you'll find journal entries & my perspective on Art, Music, Makeup, Fashion, Food, Film, Photography, Traveling, and everything inbetween. i've only lived for so long but i feel like i've experienced a lot. +there is deffinately nothing wrong with living to eat.
~see introdiction - 1st post~
contact me @ hsucourtney@aol.com
(all images are mine unless noted)

Friday, June 5, 2009

So...interesting...right?

So my friend mentioned this video the other day....and um..............just watch.
Slug Documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSW9kWIRCOQ
+ tell me what you think! it's the weirdest thing i've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment