About Me

The name's Courtney. I tell stories & i love to laugh. sometimes i smile so much that my cheeks get sore...i have many interests and will talk about anything. Here you'll find journal entries & my perspective on Art, Music, Makeup, Fashion, Food, Film, Photography, Traveling, and everything inbetween. i've only lived for so long but i feel like i've experienced a lot. +there is deffinately nothing wrong with living to eat.
~see introdiction - 1st post~
contact me @ hsucourtney@aol.com
(all images are mine unless noted)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

F is for Favourites

i thought Febuary would be a good month for favourites. From music, tv shows, food, skincare, clothing stores, fashion designers, youtubers, blogs, & events, these are the things i've been obsessing over during 2008. & hopefully you guys can benifit. obviously these are all my opinion and i'm posting for 2008 not 2009 because it takes awhile to find the things that really work for you/appeal to you. testing to find the best. you can't immediately state that something's your favourite from the first try. so this is just a heads up of what's there to come. hopefully i can post everything! however it will probably be posted for march since it is very time consuming.
p.s. the amazing designer that made those amazing clothes above will be in that post.

February Playlist:
sorry i have't changed it in so long well here's a new one. there's no particular theme just songs like make me happy i guess. they are all my favourites along with being from my favourite bands. this set also has good beats lol. .enjoy!
  • "Ragoo"- Kings of Leon
  • "This House is a Circus"- The Arctic Monkeys
  • "Always Where I Need to Be" - the Kooks
  • "Hang Me Up to Dry"- Cold War Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment