About Me

The name's Courtney. I tell stories & i love to laugh. sometimes i smile so much that my cheeks get sore...i have many interests and will talk about anything. Here you'll find journal entries & my perspective on Art, Music, Makeup, Fashion, Food, Film, Photography, Traveling, and everything inbetween. i've only lived for so long but i feel like i've experienced a lot. +there is deffinately nothing wrong with living to eat.
~see introdiction - 1st post~
contact me @ hsucourtney@aol.com
(all images are mine unless noted)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Superstar (the movie)

journal entry #3
btw for my art of the theatre final i played Helen from the movie Superstar[so funny!]. i wished i taped it :( i quite enjoyed my character and skit all together. it was very fun. i recomend that you watch it. at first i didn't really like it because of the weirdly perverted scenes but i watched it acouple more times and some of the scenes are pretty genius!

favourite lines:
Helen: Sky's a single slice of beefcake now! plus he's on the rebound. it's like so obvious that you two are gonna hook up!
Mary: You really think so?
Helen: Remember? Sky said you had nice moves which means he was looking at ur body, meaning he think's ur do-able. so basically he just asked you to sleep with him.
Mary: oh my god. this relationship's moving too fast.
some favourite scenes:
Supermodel documentary hour scene
helen is the red head.


I'm not a slut!
& mary is crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment